Pages

May 20, 2010

THE FICTIONAL FASHION FIX


Welcome to the Fictional Fashion Fix!

As a high school senior about to graduate from high school, I am partaking in the opportunity to do a graduation project, and as part of my independent fashion study before going to college next year (to study fashion!) I will be creating this blog!

This is the hot-spot for how to find great looks inspired by fictional characters with fierce fashion!
Have you ever noticed how some of the best dressed people are in the movies or on television? Well I have, and I decided to make this blog to show some ways to incorporate famous fashionable icons into everyday, modern looks!

Browse all you want, be inspired, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. i stumbled across your blog through reading the comments from another blog,and i love what you've posted so far here! keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have some ideas :)

    clare abshire from the time traveller's wife, rose from titanic , sugar from some like it hot :) i lobe this idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete